News!!!!!

Hello book lovers!!!!!
First of all, I've decided to close Vivian's Book Pavilion Literature Page, and turn it into something else. So from now on, I'll add "Literature" at the title if the review is from my literature class. Hope you'll like them besides YA reviews!!!! Oh! BTW, those review will not be list in "A-Z"
P.S. I'll tell you what I'm going to do with that blog in the future.
Second, I'm also closing my Facebook Fanpage, since I don't seem to have enough time to read and take bookish photo and tweet and write review and manage fanpage all at once. So now the major sites I'm using: Blogger (Of course), Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Goodreads. And of course you'll still welcome to send me email if you have any questions or comment!!!!
Third, Since we're reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova as our book club book. I'll post some of our discussion here as well. So hopfully that you'll like it and...join the discussion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement