Day and Night Book Tag

Day and Night Book Tag
  The DAY AND NIGHT TAG! I find this tag interesting, oh! And the words…what’s best, you can know more about me! Isn’t that great? (Don’t tell me you don’t care of the blogger who post this at all…I hear nothing…lalala…)
D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
  Mostly at night. Although…I do wish to read in the morning…but I’m a student! I take classes and lessons…not to mention I’ve tons of cram school to go after school. So…when I’m usually free to read, which is, after all the classes and homework and reviewing…it’s probably after 12 o’clock. Oh wait! Does that count as Morning? You know…the next day. But technically…it’s midnight…not even “at night.” Poor student… (Mourning for myself…the great thing is that I’m about to go to college...perhaps the live will be…more normal? At last, no more cram school.)  

A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
  Of course…that’s the main point of books, isn’t it? We learn from the characters, we explore the fantastic worlds, we explode our imagination, and we change our thought after reading every single book.  

Y: YA or Not? 
  Definitely ya. YA is my life! I just love YA so much!!! Of course I read other genre…but YA remain my favorite. The reason why I love YA so much? I think it’s because the characters! Especially in recent years…we seldom read idiot protagonist. They are all smart and great and…just the way a female should be!!! We should protect ourselves!!! Yeah!!! Three cheers for YA!



A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
  I sincerely hope that every character is real…but…I know, we should believe in magic and something like that. However…honestly believe? I don’t know…they might be? But unless I see them with my own eyes…I can’t put all my faith on it. Umm…but I do hope that one day, one day I can see those characters in reality.
N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?
  I don’t mind loaning my books…as long as you swear on your life that no harm will come to the book. Or, if the book is damage, seriously damage or lost…you’ll have to buy me one in return. So if you are my classmates or friends…somehow, I don’t mind. But you’ll have to remember the consequences of hurting my babies. Rule one: No breaking. Rule two: don’t squish it. Rule number three: don’t fold the pages. And thousands of rules left if you want to read my books. If you can follow the rules…then you can borrow it. Oh! One exception…no books that contain special…extra materials are allowed to borrow, such as S. 
D: Do you ever smell your books?
  Every book. I smell every book of mine. There is no better smell than the smell of paper. Some might say “THEY ARE JUST PAPERS! HOW CAN YOU SMELL THEM!” But, that the reason why we smell them, isn’t it? The smell of the book differ because they use different paper materials. So the way they feel, the way the smell, the tenderness…I know, I’m probably mad.


Nein, am I mad? NO!


N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?
  Positive. As much as I hate to admit…two of my BFF actually don’t read at all. they say books are boring and rather spend their time on watching TV. I respect them…I know everyone has their interests…although this is what I actually think:


“How can you not like books? They are so fantastic and fabulous and wonderful and is all what my life made of!” however…what’s interesting is that they are both very different from me. We have different interest, abilities, personalities. Still, that doesn’t change anything, we’re still best friends, I respect theirs hobby, and so do they. I’m fine with that. 
I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?
  I manage. You know it’s hard to keep your paper in the best condition. Even when you’re reading…it’s likely to damage it in some way. Like read while eating…or put them in the bag…something like that. So…I like to buy hardcover…somehow it limit the possibility of destroying the cover. And the cover won’t flick up after you finish, not like paperback. 
G: Gosh I have too many books! True or False?
  FALSE!!! DEFINITELY FALSE!!! No one can have TOO MANY books!!! That’s insane!!! Although…my father is always arguing with me stop buying books…but sorry dad, there is no way that I’ll stop reading. I can stop eating, stop sleeping, stop buying clothes…but it’s impossible to stop buying books. No way. so…don’t ever try to stop me. 
H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?

There are only few steps to complete after spilled or stained my beloved books.
First: Widen your eyes.


Step two: Open your mouth.


Three: Try to breathe.


Four: start screaming.


There are no other reactions or solutions. 
T: Toned or untoned while reading? . . . or in other words. . .Do you read and workout at the same time?
  Umm…no? I suppose. I can’t read and work at the same time! That is simply impossible!!!! I’ll be dragged into books and never get out. So…I need a period of time to read, and without distraction. 

  So, do you read in the morning or at night? Tell me about yourselves!! (Or you read all the time? That’s even better!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement