May Book Haul--Stars Haul


May Book HaulStars haul

  Great news, guys! I have an extremely huge book haul this month!!!! And why is my May book haul called “Stars Haul”? That’s because my major book haul all get satrs!!!! I love stars soooo much!!! They’re so amazing and beautiful and… so, without further ado, let’s see it!

  There is nothing better in the world than having an enormous book haul!!! Yeahh!!! (Well…perhaps receive your college entrance letter? Like I did.) although…I wish my huge book haul is because BEA and Bookcon and Yallwest…but…nope…they’re not. But one day…one day, I’m definitely going to visit all those event by myself.



1.   
A Court of Mist and Fury, A Court of Mist and Fury, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

  I got A Court of Mist and Fury even earlier than May 3rd!!!! Ahhh!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I still remember the day I got the book...i just kept screaming and shouting in the convenience…and everyone is like…


 Miss, are you alright?


  And I was like “of course! I’m better than alright! I’m fantastic!!!!!” Well…of course….this all happens in my mind. The trust is…I only acted like this—

 I know, still dramatic. BUT HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE MOST ANTICIPATE BOOK OF 2016 IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU EYES???
  Oh wait! Almost forget! Where are the stars???

“To The Stars Who Listen, And The Dreams That Are Answered”
“Tell me what you see.”
  “A world divided in two.”
  Feyre survived Amarantha’s clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can’t forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin’s people.
  Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stop it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world torn apart.  


2.      The Stars-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

  See? Stars!!!! I’m just so obsess with stars~ stars, stars, stars. Never get bored of them. “Twinkle twinkle little stars~” (Sorry…someone got too excited when giving you May Book Haul.) I’ve wanted to read this book since the first moment I saw the cover…and I must say, this is the first book I bought so quickly…I tend to buy books after considering for a long while. But, did I disappointed? NOOOO!!!!

and this is how I feel about this book.

Maya is cursed. With a horoscope that promises a marriage of death and destruction, she has earned only the scorn and fear of her father’s kingdom. While Maya is content of her follow more scholarly pursuits, her whole world is torn apart when her father, the Raja, arranges a wedding of political convenience to quell outside rebellions. Soon Maya becomes the queen of Akaran ad wife of Amar. Neither roles are what she expected: As Akaran’s queen, she finds her voice and power. As Amar’s wife, she finds something else entirely: Compassion. Protection. Desire…
  But Akaran has its own secret—thousands of locked doors, gardens of glass, and a tree that bears memories instead of fruit. Soon, Maya suspects her life is in danger. Yet, who, besides her husband, can she trust? With the fate of the human and Otherworldly realms hanging in the balance, Maya must unravel an ancient mystery that spans reincarnated lived to save those she loves the most…including herself. 

Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository

3.    
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

  Stars!!! (Jumping around…) I love this month’s book haul!!!! So many stars!!! But sorry…I don’t like this book as much as the previous book. Because it spend me a lot of time to figure out all those sci-fi stuff. That’s frustrated!!! And…since I’ve met too many fictional boyfriends and my heart is still on Rhys…Tarver doesn’t stand a chance. And to be honest? Lilac isn’t really my type of friend as well…so…blablabla…not so interested. Not that Lilac and Tarver aren’t good…I just simply can’t feel something about them. But…thanks to the stars…I can add more stars for this book.

  It’s a night like any other on board the Icarus. Then, catastrophe strikes: the massive luxury spaceliner is yanked out of hyperspace and plummets into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive. And they seem to be alone.
  Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a young war hero who learned long ago that girls like Lilac are more trouble than they’re worth. But with only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help.
  Then, against all odds, Lilac and Tarver find a strange blessing in the tragedy that has thrown them into each other’s arms. Without the hope of a future together in their own world, they begin to wonder—would they be better off staying here forever?
  Everything changes when they uncover the truth behind the chilling whispers that haunt their every step. Lilac and Tarver may find a way off this planet. But they won’t be the same people who landed on it. 
Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository

Now…this is the part makes my May book haul enormous!!!! All hail for books!!! I’m still waiting for Barnes and Noble delivery!!! (and why haven’t those book be sent??? I’m tired of waiting!!!! Give me my books!!!!!)  


4.     
The Mortal Instruments series: City of Bones/City of Ashes/City of Glass/City of Fallen Angels/City of Lost Souls/City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  Once upon a time, a girl named Vivian opened the world of TMI…and due to the terrible translated Chinese version…she never got to read the last book of TMI series. So…years past…Vivian forgot all the plots…except remembering it’s a great series. And thanks to her college acceptance letter, she got to order the entire series of TMI so she could once again read this wonderful series. The only problem left is…the delivery isn’t here yet. Story ends. Great story, I know…don’t cray too hard. (Running away from the furious crowds.) 

Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository 

5.     
The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel/Clockwork Prince/Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

  Oh! Here is the second part of the previous story. Vivian knows that she couldn’t read City of Heavenly Fire without finish The Infernal Devices series…so…at the same time, she ordered the books as well. Now, behold…the large book haul!!!! (Once again running from the throwing tomatoes and stones…) But yes, this is exactly the reason why I have such a great book haul this month!!!! 

Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository 

  Thanks for reading! (Running away…)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement