TBR List


TBR List
  As you might know...I was quite busy preparing for the collage exam before...and now...I'm free!!!
  So here are some books that I'm going to read within the few weeks and you can anticipate for the review!!! (I'm so looking forward to read books! Sigh~)

1. The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
  The fairytale retelling bases on Repunsoul. Well...this book has been released for a long time...November. But I just got this book recently and...(I know the ending!! Haha!) It's awesome to read the Hagenheim story again!!! (Valten and Gisela!!!)

2. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness (The All Soul Trilogy)
  I've been waiting this book for years. I've read the second one for about two or three years ago...and I have been waiting for the Chinese translate since then. But now...I decide to read the English version and finish this great book as soon as possible!!! (You may also wait for the All Soul Trilogy book one and two review...if I have time to finish all the TBR list...)

3. The Early Year by John Flanagan
  I love The Ranger's Apprentice. Just love it. This series of book is so great, about friendship, adventure, courage...and blablabla. This series might be my top ten favorite, it's just like the medical Harry Potter~ excellent! Well...the Early Year isn't about Will and his friends...but Halt and Crowley, the legend rangers. This book set before the Ranger's Apprentice and I can't wait for it!

4. Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
  I fell immediately in love with her Entwined~the most beautiful fairytale retelling ever!! Although Illusionarium isn't a retelling, but I believe I'll also love her work!

5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  Well...I don't exactly know this book...but I heard it is great and is one of the most beloved YA in 2015...so...let's see how good it is!

6. Outlander by Diana Gaboldon
  I actually finish the first...20 pages? And then...the terrible exam began...so no more time. But I briefly watch the TV series and I thought it was...umm...not bad? But I'm not really sure if it's my type...so...wait for the book and see!

7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  Same as The Book of Life...I've been waiting this book for years and now decide to read the English version...but...oh my god! I almost forgot the series before!!! Ahhh! So...I think I need to re-read the series before finishing this book.

8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  I heard it was absolutely great...and fairytale retelling. (And the cover is beautiful...haha)

9. Wicked & the Son of Witch
  I have heard this long before by the musical Wicked. And I have great interested in it...so I bought it when I order at Barnes & Noble.

10. Arabian Night

11. Jane Austen seven novels
  As you can read from my Pride and Prejudice review...you can know how much I like it. Although I don't like sense and sensibility due to the magazine's terrible summery...but I believe I'll still try to finish it.

12. Le Morte d'Auther

13. Shakespeare Complete Collection
  Well...honesty....I don't know if I can insights this book...it might very well become a collection in my book shelves...never mind, I'll do my best.
  So, those are some of my TBR list...and perhaps I'll skip to read something else... (like Siren by Kirea and The Storm light by Brandon Sanderson.) But these books' reviews are definitely going to appear recently...as soon as I finish scanning those book into my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement