Books of 2016

Most anticipate book for 2016
Without doubt, 2016 is gonna be a great year for books! (And I'm going to graduate!) So...I can't wait for all those book to come out. And the first on is... (Drum roll please...)

1. Forever Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
Ahh!!! The finale of Doon Series is going to be here!!! I can't wait to read the book! I'm madly in love when I finish Doon, and my love just grow larger and larger hen I finish Destined For Doon and Shades of Doon. Oh My God they are great, fantastic, excellent...every world you can imagine. So this is the book that I'm most looking forward to!!!! Yeah!!!
2. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Well...I love A Court of Thorns and Roses, since East of the Sun, West of the Moon have always been one of my favorite fairy tale. But...as usual, SJM's book can't be predicted...so you'll never know when she'll give you a huge twist...I just hope that those character problems won't appear in ACOMAF.
3. A Spy's Devotion by Melanie Dickerson
This is the new series of Melanie Dickerson's book...and as some of you might know...the ABR is giving out...so some of the reviewer might already finish. Unfortunately...I'm not a big book blogger...so no publisher will give me books, and since I live in Taiwan...there is no way that I can participate in the give out. So sad~ let’s just wait patiently until February...
4. Siren by Kirea Cass 
I'm really picky with Siren novel...I don't know why, but until now, only few of the Siren novel I like. But...since this book is written by Kirea...and The Selection series isn't bad...I think I'll like this book as well, especially the cover is so beautiful.
5. Throne of Glass series 5 by Sarah J. Maas
Apparently, the title and the cover agent here yet...and despite that I hate Aelin so much...I'm still looking forward to see Chaol again!!! Yeah!!!
6. The Crown by Kiera Cass
I believe this will be the finale of this series? Or perhaps we'll get more books in the future... Although it's not as great as the selection series...(to me at least) but still...Kiera left us a cliffhanger...so...quite nervous about it.
So here are the books that I most anticipate for 2016!! I think there are still others...but I can only find these now...so tell me if you know more!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement