Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson Series 3)

Percy Jackson : The Titan's Curse
By Rick Riordan 
  This is my favorite book among all of Rick Riordan's books! (Plus The Last Olympus! They are both so good!) I'm so excited to introduce this book to all of you guys!!! And the beautiful cover~ (Of course, I'll love it not only because of the book's cover, there is a lot of reason why people should love this book!)
  IT'S NOT EVERYDAY YOU FIND YOURSELF IN COMBAT WITH A HALF-LION, HALF-HUMAN.
But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.
  Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...
  Why is this book so great? Guess what? We have a daughter of Zeus!!! Thalia!!! And she had an interesting interaction with Percy. Although I prefer Poseidon more than Zeus. (I just love ocean more~ no offense, Zeus...) But Thalia is so great!!! She is so powerful and just return from a tree! (What?) Yes! She was transferred into a tree when she was twelve and returned when they put the Golden Fleece one the poison tree. Of course, you already know that if you read the second book! But I just want to tell you again! Another high light of this book is...the Hunters of Artemis! I love them so much! Just think of it, I group of girls, learn that they don't need boys, or man! (It kind of reminds me the song "Why does every princess need to have a prince?") I just love them so much! I even hope I can join them when I knish this book! And the best of all...I can't tell you, you need to find out yourselves!!! But I can tell you that when I read that part, I was so happy to see the news! This book inherits those great virtues in the previous books, and develops its own advantages. With more books we read, more god will appear, and we can see the   in the end of this book! (Oh! That doesn't count a spoiler...it's just a fact that you'll learn for the beginning of this book!) However, the sad thing is...Annabeth was missing! In order to save Percy, she sacrificed herself, and that turned the fate of the oracle. At first, Zoe didn't want any boy to join the quest, but to Annabeth, Percy proved himself to be a member of this rescue team. (Here I can tell you, the rescue wasn't meant to save Annabeth, but someone else. Someone really important.) Despite I missed Annabeth in this book, and I hope she could be with them, but also because of that reason, which makes this book so great to me. Such a dilemma right? But I promise you, even you're team Annabeth, you can count one this book and don't need to hate for her danger, besides, we get someone else almost as wonderful, smart, and brave as her. Thalia is just the mix of Percy and Annabeth. (All right! Annabeth the daughter of wisdom, maybe a bit smarter and better planning skills...but at least we can give some love...or much love to Thalia while Annabeth was gone.) I love this book so much, and I hope you’ll like it as I do! Just indulged yourselves in the great book! 
P.S. Unfortunately, this time I can’t have a movie review… (Although the movie is usually horrible…but since it’s my favorite book, I still hope that one day, I can watch the movie…)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement