Killer Frost (Mythos Academy 6)

Killer Frost
By Jennifer Estep
  The story has finally come to the end (Finally, after all those time…it’s really tired to type a six book series at once! But it's so sad~ I’ll miss you, Gwen) And the end of the god and goddess is also coming. Gwen must face her finally battle, and the key to win, she had to sacrificed herself. Sound familiar, right? (You must sacrificed yourself for every one…almost every book has this part)

  I've battled the Reapers of Chaos before—and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it's going to be a fight to the death. . .most likely mine. 
  Yeah, I've got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic, and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side in Logan freaking Quinn, but I'm no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike's Champion, but at heart, I'm still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about. 
  Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good . . . or I am. 
  The book among this series became better and better, we no longer just read Gwen's complain and her miserable life. Instead, we can read her growing, her relationship with friends and Logan grew stronger, and she learned how to face all the challenge in her life. (Still a little complain, but who doesn't ? If I have that kind of life…I’ll probably sighing every single day, just like I’m sighing for my college entrance exam now.) Most important of all, her willingness to contribute to the magic world, although that isn't the road she chose, but she fulfilled the duty and challenged herself. I can finally call her a heroine in this book! Almost all of the main reasons that they can win is because of her…and with her friends help, she’s stronger and capable of doing more things. But still, she’s not a person who’ll obey rule. She was like Harry Potter, who happened to break every rule in school. But the different is…Gwen broke the rule under a teacher’s help! (I won’t tell you he/she is, or I’ll ruin the fun) Artifacts also appeared a lot in the finally book, almost everyone own one. (What? Of course we know you’re the best among them all, Vic…no one will forget how…bloody you are) This book captured my heart with every moment and all the characters seems to speak directly to me. I’m so indulged in this story! And it didn’t disappoint me as well, we can get a satisficed ending from Killer Frost. I hate those book end with nothing… that make me feel sick to think of it every day just for the ending part. Yet there’s no need to worried that in this book, it gives us a brief look what Gwen’s future life will be to fill our desire, knowing what happen after the battle, and to feel happy for her. I love this well organized book and really enjoyed every words of Gwen’s adventure. You’ll feel worthy of time to read all her complain and fall in love with her as well. Sadly, the series has come to an end…in order not to deceive my hard working for writing all those reviews, do me a favor to read this wonderful ending of Mythos Academy! (Although the cover aren’t as beautiful as before… the only shortcoming)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement